135 Interstate North Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Kidtown / Daycare ($13/hr+benefits) Job in Atlanta
Windy Hill Athletic Club is looking for a friendly and responsible KidTown Associate to enhance our stellar childcare experience.
What You’ll Do...
Our KidTown Associates are “people persons” to their core, motivated by helping others, and passionate about delivering the best experience through interactions and connections with our youngest members incorporating physical movement, mental stimulus, and personal attention.
Why You’ll Love It…
- You’ll be joining a team that takes “collaboration” to another level. We work together to support all aspects of the childcare experience and we don’t hesitate to step outside our comfort zones to help one another be successful. This is a unique learning opportunity for you to become familiar with multiple areas of the business, not just childcare, including fitness, racquet sports, hospitality, and spa. We offer full-time associates benefits (health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, PTO/ Sick time, Maternity & Paternity leave.)
You’ll spend your days…
- Fostering an environment of movement-based fun in a safe and comfortable setting
- Leading activities such as arts and crafts, circle time, story time, and games
- Communicating both positive and negative behaviors to parents at pick-up
- Creating relationships with our families
- Keeping the space clean, free of germs and messes to ensure the well-being of staff and children
- Strategizing with leadership to constantly better KidTown
- Building lasting relationships with current members and staff through social interactions and conversation
You’d Be a Great Fit if You…
- Love caring for children ages 8 weeks to 12 years old
- Are passionate about helping others
- Display Kindness and patience
- Bring optimism to work each day
- Are willing to listen to constructive feedback and apply it moving forward
- Display a willingness to grow with the changing needs of our members and our space
Bonus Points if You Have…
- Previous experience in the childcare industry
- Teamwork and collaboration as part of your DNA
- Current CPR/AED certification (infant and child)
- Excellent professional references
The Other Stuff
Our childcare team is “on stage”, on time and ready to deliver our best work. We anticipate member needs and do our best to surprise and delight all our members, those young and young at heart. You must also be able to pass a background check.
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
*To apply, submit resume/CV to email@example.com
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more