Midtown Athletic Club
High School or Equivalent
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
Share This Job On:
Apply Now KidTown / Daycare Associate (evenings & weekends) Job in Rochester
Midtown is searching Kidtown Associates to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Retail Associates serve as consultants to members and guests. Whether looking for a last minute pair of yoga pants, a tennis racket or athletic shoes, our clientele enjoy knowledgeable and enthusiastic service. Retail Associates play an important role at Midtown, as they build relationships with members and provide a delightful retail experience in a boutique environment.
Retail Associate responsibilities:
- Offer a friendly, youth-oriented experience that fosters active and creative lifestyles
- Act as a positive role model and demonstrating sound judgment
- Ensure the environment is clean, safe, and welcoming for our members and guests
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Treat all members, guests, and associates with genuine respect
- Must be available to work part time on evenings and weekends (Saturday 1-6:30pm, Sunday 12-4:30pm, a couple of weekday evenings 3-8:30pm). Approx 15-20 hours per week.
Retail Associate requirements:
- Possess relevant youth programming experience
- Genuinely care about providing a quality and safe experience
- Communicate effectively with both children and adults
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.