Midtown Athletic Club
High School or Equivalent
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
Share This Job On:
Apply Now KidTown / Daycare Associate (Part Time) Job in Rochester
Midtown is looking for a part time KidTown Associate to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
As an integral part of the member services team, our KidTown Associates inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Offering a friendly, youth-oriented experience that fosters active and creative lifestyles
- Acting as a positive role model and demonstrating sound judgment
- Ensuring the environment is clean, safe, and welcoming for our members and guests
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Treating all members, guests, and associates with genuine respect
Our KidTown Associates:
- Genuinely care about providing a quality and safe experience
- Possess relevant youth programming experience
- Are team players who hold themselves and other associates accountable
- Communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that inspires others
- Must be available to work part time Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm (approx 20 hours/week). There may be opportunities to pick up some evening and weekend hours as well.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.