2300 Royal Palm Boulevar
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now KidTown / Daycare Supervisor Job in Weston
Midtown is looking for a KidTown Supervisor to join our world-class childcare team.
As an integral part of the management team, our KidTown Supervisors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Leading a team of KidTown Associates to deliver a friendly, youth-oriented experience that fosters active and creative lifestyles
- Leading by example, demonstrating sound judgment and acting as a positive role model to young members and associates
- Providing regular service training for KidTown associates
- Ensuring highest standards of customer service are consistently being met
- Creating a positive, clean and safe work environment
Our KidTown Supervisors:
- Possess at least two years of supervisory experience in a child care environment with relevant youth programming experience
- Genuinely care about providing quality and safe youth experiences
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others to work independently and as a team
- Communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Exhibit strong customer service skills through a genuine desire to serve others
- Possess outstanding communication skills and solid organizational abilities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that inspires children
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more