Midtown Athletic Clubs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or Equivalent
2211 Waukegan Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now KidTown Supervisor Job in Deerfield
Midtown is looking for a KidTown Supervisor to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the management team, our KidTown Supervisors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Leading a team of Kidtown Associates to deliver a friendly, youth-oriented experience that fosters active and creative lifestyles
- Leading by example, demonstrating sound judgment and acting as a positive role model to young members and associates
- Providing regular service training for KidTown associates
- Ensuring highest standards of customer service are consistently being met
- Creating a positive, clean and safe work environment
Our KidTown Supervisors:
- Possess at least two years of supervisory experience in a child care environment with relevant youth programming experience
- Genuinely care about providing quality and safe youth experiences
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others to work independently and as a team
- Communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Exhibit strong customer service skills through a genuine desire to serve others
- Possess outstanding communication skills and solid organizational abilities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that inspires children
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.