1405 Hunt Club Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Lifeguard Job in Gurnee
Midtown is looking for a Lifeguard to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Lifeguards encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Enforcing the pool rules to ensure a safe and clean environment
- Customer service oriented, with great interpersonal skills
- Are strong swimmers trained and certified in water rescue
- Possess nationally recognized certifications in aquatics including: Lifeguarding, Pro CPR/AED, First Aid
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.