1405 Hunt Club Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Lifeguard Job in Gurnee
MIDTOWN is looking for a Lifeguard to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Lifeguards inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Enforcing the pool rules to ensure a safe and clean environment
- Customer service oriented, with great interpersonal skills
- Are strong swimmers trained and certified in water rescue
- Possess nationally recognized certifications in aquatics including: Lifeguarding, Pro CPR/AED, First Aid
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.