2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Maintenance Associate / Technician Job in Bannockburn
Midtown is looking for a Maintenance Associate to ensure that our facilities run smoothly.
As an integral part of the facilities team, our Maintenance Technicians ensure a safe, clean and functional environment for members, guests, and associates.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities:
- Consistently presenting a pleasant, attentive and courteous attitude toward members, guests and fellow associates
- Identifying and troubleshooting facility and fitness equipment repair on a daily basis
- Providing regular upkeep and maintenance of all club property
- Maintaining knowledge of facilities and following through on preventative maintenance standards
- Taking pride in themselves and their work
Maintenance Technician requirements:
- Possess a minimum of three years of experience in facilities maintenance
- Have working knowledge in one or all of the following: roofing, mechanical equipment, electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, carpentry, and/or painting
- Possess functional knowledge of preventative maintenance programs of facilities and plant equipment
- Maintain certified pool operator designation (highly preferred)
- Are able to identify and trouble shoot facility and equipment related issues
- Are self-directed requiring little supervision
- Possess a sense of urgency and are able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more