1405 Hunt Club Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Maintenance Technician Job in Gurnee
Midtown is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the facilities team, our Maintenance Technicians ensure a safe, clean and functional environment for members, guests, and associates by:
- Consistently presenting a pleasant, attentive and courteous attitude toward members, guests and fellow associates
- Identifying and troubleshooting facility and fitness equipment repair on a daily basis
- Providing regular upkeep and maintenance of all club property
- Maintaining knowledge of facilities and following through on preventative maintenance standards
- Taking pride in themselves and their work
Our Maintenance Technicians:
- Possess a minimum of three years of experience in facilities maintenance
- Have working knowledge in one or all of the following: roofing, mechanical equipment, electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, carpentry, and/or painting
- Possess functional knowledge of preventative maintenance programs of facilities and plant equipment
- Maintain certified pool operator designation (highly preferred)
- Are able to identify and trouble shoot facility and equipment related issues
- Are self-directed requiring little supervision
- Possess a sense of urgency and are able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.