300 Revere Dr.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Massage Therapist Job in Northbrook
Midtown is looking for a Massage Therapist to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the spa team, our Massage Therapists are knowledgeable and caring professionals, interested in the well-being and personal satisfaction of our members and guests. They are skilled in the latest massage trends and techniques, and, have a positive impact on the success of our club by demonstrating the benefits of massage to our clients and by:
- Addressing needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Arranging work station, treatment room, lighting, sound and inquire with guest comfort level throughout service
- Maintaining cleanliness of spa areas throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty lines, and secure supplies at end of shift
- Partnering with and assisting other associates to promote spa services and achieve department goals
- Performing treatments for guests and maintain treatment room cleanliness and sanitation standard for guest comfort and safety
- Promoting Spa/salon services and sell retail products
Our Massage Therapists:
- Bring at least one year of experience and a current state license to their role
- Are certified by a credible massage therapy school
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Maintain a high level of physical and mental energy, along with a genuine enthusiasm for the benefits of massage
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency
- Will be part of our club’s dynamic, client-focused team, and be willing to serve clients on weekends, as necessary
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.