2300 Royal Palm Boulevar
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Massage Therapist Job in Weston
Midtown is looking for a Massage Therapist to ensure that members and guests have luxurious spa experiences.
As an integral part of the spa team, our Massage Therapists are knowledgeable and caring professionals, interested in the well-being and personal satisfaction of our members and guests. They are skilled in the latest massage trends and techniques, and, have a positive impact on the success of our club by demonstrating the benefits of massage to our clients.
Massage Therapist responsibilities:
- Address needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Arrange work station, treatment room, lighting, sound and inquire with guest comfort level throughout service
- Maintain cleanliness of spa areas throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty lines, and secure supplies at end of shift
- Partner with and assisting other associates to promote spa services and achieve department goals
- Perform treatments for guests and maintain treatment room cleanliness and sanitation standard for guest comfort and safety
- Promote Spa/salon services and sell retail products
Massage Therapist requirements:
- At least one year of experience and a current state license
- Certified by a credible massage therapy school
- Previous customer service experience preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more