200 W. Golf Road
Libertyville, IL 60048
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Medical Integration Sales Representative Job in Libertyville
Midtown Health is looking for a Medical Integration Sales Representative to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring members through movement, community, and personal attention. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Our Medical Integration Sales Representatives are skilled leaders reporting directly to the General Managers. They develop and manage their sales territory with the goal of maximizing referrals. As a key business partner they are integral to our success by:
- Building and sustaining business relationships with physicians and staff
- Distributing Healthy Lifestyle information to physicians, nurses, staff
- Educating physicians on Healthy Lifestyles and sell them the program
- Coordinating events/dinners to present Healthy Lifestyles to physicians
- Driving sales by setting challenging goals, logging offices visited and areas of accomplishment, and measuring progress
- Providing leadership, direction and oversight to fitness staff as it relates to medically integrated programs.
- Serving on the medical advisory committee and attending weekly sales staff meetings
- Facilitating meaningful partnerships with cross functional departments
- Representing the Midtown brand in a positive and professional manner
Our Medical Integration Sales Representatives:
- Preferably possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college in health, exercise science, kinesiology, physical education or communications.
- Have at least three years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Have the ability to be brief, speak clearly and accept rejection
- Possess the ability to consistently achieve sales goals and objectives
- Have the ability to inspire and positively influence others
- Are capable of developing mutually beneficial relationships and establishing rapport with a wide variety of people
- Are highly motivated, confident, tenacious and results-driven
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Possess an enthusiastic, professional, and genuine demeanor
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.