135 Interstate North Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Membership Sales Advisor Job in Atlanta
Midtown is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Membership Sales Advisor to attract members to our premium fitness clubs.
What You’ll Do
Our Member Sales Advisors are “people persons” to their core, motivated by helping others, and passionate about promoting healthy lifestyles. As an integral part of our sales team, you’ll be the first point of contact for new members in their journey to transform their lives.
Why You’ll Love It
You’ll be joining a team that takes “collaboration” to another level. We work together to support all aspects of the new member experience and we don’t hesitate to step outside our comfort zones to help one another be successful. This is a unique learning opportunity for you to become familiar with multiple areas of the business, including fitness, racquet sports, and spa. As part of the Sales team, you’ll work directly with our incredible fellow Associates and see the impact of your work firsthand.
What Your Days Will Look Like
• Initiating and selling memberships in a consultative manner
• Meeting sales goals and generating leads through prospect, networking, and member referrals
• Promoting and attending club social events
• Serving as club ambassador to local businesses, corporations and community members
• Building lasting relationships with prospective and current members
You’d Be a Great Fit If You Have…
• Previous sales experience with a proven track record of success
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• The ability to communicate effectively
• A passion for helping others improve the quality of their lives
• A willingness to listen to feedback and apply it moving forward
Bonus Points if You Have:
Teamwork and collaboration as part of your DNA
An insatiable curiosity for learning new things
The Other Stuff
Our membership sales team is compensated based on a generous commission and bonus structure.
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
To apply, you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more