Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
4925 Greenville Ave.
Dallas, TX 75206
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Midtown Health Club Manager Job in Dallas
MIDTOWN is looking for a Club Manager to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the leadership team, our Club Managers inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Committing to Gain, Train, and Retain world class fitness talent
- Developing and maintaining fitness areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Monitoring fitness coach development and career pathway
- Developing, delivering, and measuring fitness programs
- Conducting annual talent reviews of fitness associates
- Delivering and reporting on financial plan for client
- Acting as liaison between Midtown Health and the client or club owners
Our Club Managers have three or more years of management, talent development, and programming:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized certification and qualification in group exercise/personal training
- Have a strong financial training
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Have collaborative team-building and performance management capabilities
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.