Midtown seeks an experience National Sales Director to join our world class team.
About Our Company
We first opened our doors more than 50 years ago, today we’re the world’s premiere chain of premium health clubs with eight locations in two countries including the largest upscale sports-resort in North America. We define ourselves as a diverse team of professionals committed to inspiring members and each other through movement, community, and personal attention. Whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned executive, every associate contributes to our unique culture where personal and professional growth is encouraged and supported.
The National Director of Sales plays an essential role in driving sales revenue through thoughtful execution of Midtown Athletic Clubs' membership growth strategy, providing professional development and oversight of Membership Sales Directors and holding sales teams accountable for meeting or exceeding sales objectives. Additional responsibilities include planning for positive results, reporting outcomes, improving processes, providing training, and actively recruiting sales talent for eight upscale athletic clubs.
- Implementing and overseeing proven sales systems that consistently increase revenue
- Attracting, developing, and retaining highly productive sales associates
- Overseeing performance metrics and responding proactively to consistently ensure positive sales results
- Leading weekly sales calls
- Providing coaching and training on effective sales techniques and strategies and holding sales teams accountable for executing them
- Promoting brand awareness and cultivating strong community relationships
- Establishing departmental standards and ensuring the highest level of professionalism among sales directors and sales associates
- Frequently conducting competitive analysis to identify and leverage club's advantage in their respective marketplace
- Establishing short and long range goals and developing action plans with measurable outcomes for sales leaders and associates to follow
- Improving business results through collaborative team building and associate mentoring
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of regional/national sales leadership experience with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of consultative sales techniques
- Be passionate about positively transforming the lives of others
- Have a proven track record of consistently achieving/exceeding sales goals and objectives through sound leadership
- Demonstrate ability to use information and data to drive sales results through coaching and developing others
- Demonstrate ability to set challenging goals, plan for success and encourage others to take ownership of results
- Possess ability to implement, maintain and enforce systems of accountability
- Ability to inspire and positively influence others
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and establishing rapport with a wide variety of people
- Be highly motivated, competitive, confident, relentless and driven by results
- Display optimism and exhibit resilience when confronted with rejection/criticism
- Ability to make sound decision and effectively solve problems
- Present self in a genuine, credible and professional manner
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build high-performance teams and manage performance
- Ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Possess willingness to do whatever it takes to get job done right
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.