1555 South Blvd E
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Nutritionist Job in Rochester Hills
Midtown is looking for a Nutritionist to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse group of professionals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Our Nutritionists are professional nutrition consultants who are passionate about nourishment and physical activity to work as a nutrition consultant. As a key business partner they are integral to our success by:
- Assessing client’s health condition, body composition and nutritional status
- Helping clients change their eating habits to achieve their goals
- Counseling clients to help prevent disease and stay or become healthy
- Designing customized nutritional treatment plans that fit the client’s needs
- Taking on secondary tasks
- Has a Bachelor's degree in nutrition or related field
- Preferred Registered Dietitian Certification
- Is proficient with required software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Has great organization skills, and ability to work as a team and under pressure
- Is caring, dynamic, independent person with the ability to build customer loyalty
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Possesses an enthusiastic, professional, and genuine demeanor
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.