MIDTOWN is looking for a Personal Training Manager to add to our first class organization.
Midtown is a diverse group of professionals committed to inspiring members and guests through movement, community, and personal attention. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Personal Training Managers encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Creating and developing a plan/schedule of Coach on Duty (COD) Fitness Floor activities
- Tracking the participation of those activities
- On-boarding all new COD and Personal Training associates
- Mentoring all new fitness associates
- Driving revenue for Fitness Department
- Driving Night and Weekend Revenue
- Driving participation into all special events held at the club
- Launching New Member on-boarding with success of completion / 4 weeks
- Actively recruiting potential talent to see our facility regularly
- Keeping the flow of new talent in the COD role
Our Personal Training Managers:
- Have at least two years of personal training experience in a club environment
- Maintain at least one nationally-recognized personal training certification
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in individual and group training
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multi-sensory instruction: auditory, visual, and kinesthetic experiences.
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.