2444 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Pickleball Coach Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Pickleball Coach to engage members and foster their love of tennis.
We opened our doors 50 years ago as Chicago's first indoor tennis club. And we've been leaders in tennis ever since. Our goal has always been to improve the game of tennis and we've moved the needle forward in so many ways. Our founders have been a part of making the game accessible to as many people as possible through multiple ways, from creating Tennis in No Time, designed to teach adult beginners to play tennis and developing the Junior Development Program that became the USTA model of 10 and under tennis, we want the world to have the same love of tennis that we do. Our tennis professionals are some of the best in the game and we want them to bring their enthusiasm and skill to the courts.
Pickleball Coach responsibilities:
- Increase visibility of tennis offerings within the community
- Engage more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Maintain pickleball areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Provide adult, junior, private, semi-private, and group tennis lessons for beginner through advanced level players
- Evaluate student progress and teaching tennis techniques using best practices
Pickleball Coach requirements:
- Have coaching experience including adults, teams, and junior development
- Possess one nationally recognized certification in pickleball
- Possess a NTRP rating of 4.5 or higher and preferably have tournament playing
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more