Midtown Athletic Clubs
6105 Avenue de Boise
Montreal, QC H3S2V9
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Pilates Mat/Reformer Instructor Job in Montreal
Midtown is looking for a Pilates Mat/Reformer Instructor to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Pilates Mat/Reformer Instructors inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Choreographing Pilates routines and providing instruction
- Developing and maintaining Pilates areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
Our Pilates Mat/Reformer Instructors:
- Have at least two years of Pilates Reformer and/or one year of Pilates Mat experience in a club environment
- Maintain at least one current certification in Pilates Mat and/or Reformer instruction
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in Pilates classes
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.