Midtown Athletic Clubs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Some College Coursework Completed
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
Share This Job On:
Apply Now ProShop Supervisor Job in Rochester
Midtown is looking for a ProShop Supervisor to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the leadership team, our ProShop Supervisors encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Committing to Gain, Train, and Retain world class fitness talent through coach development and career pathway
- Developing and maintaining retail areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Anticipating the needs of our target market
- Having product knowledge and enthusiasm for marketing and presentation
Our ProShop Supervisors:
- Possess management experience with some budgeting experience
- Have collaborative team-building and performance management capabilities
- Retail operational proficiency (inventory, purchasing, budgeting, vendor relations)
- Are service-driven individuals with a keen sense of style (fashion, buy, sell identify fashions by trends, display, etc)
- Set high expectations of self and others
- Have excellent customer service motivation and delivery
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.