Midtown Athletic Clubs
2444 N. Elston Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Racquet Stringer Job in Chicago
Midtown is looking for a Racquet Stringer to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the retail team, our Racquet Stringers inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Stringing/Servicing racquets in a timely manner
- Promoting sale of racquets and strings
- Maintaining retail areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Staying updated and current on new string technology and on stringing techniques and racquet information
Our Racquet Stringers:
- Have experience and working knowledge of Baiardo electronic stringing machine
- Possess the ability to string at a rate of 2 racquets per hour
- Possess complete knowledge of club programs and activities
- Possess the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.