2300 Royal Palm Boulevar
Weston, FL 33326
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Racquet Stringer Job in Weston
Midtown is looking for a Racquet Stringer to fulfill member requests and maintain strong product knowledge of all types of string, string patterns, and racquets.
This position is based out of the Weston Midtown Athletic Club, located at 2300 Royal Palm Blvd, Weston, FL 33326.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
- Provide proper support to custom fit each member’s Tennis needs
- Perform stringing, re-stringing and racquet maintenance
- Ensure stringing machine is in proper working condition
- Familiar with all type of string, string patterns, and racquets
- Maintain clean and tidy workspace
- Stay up to date on all the latest stringing technology
- Greet all members
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward members at all times
- Know our products and services inside and out, so you can answer questions
- Ability to assist with inventory and receiving product
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong basic understanding of all tennis related retail products required
- Ability to string/service large quantity of racquets daily
- History of working in a tennis specific environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills. Must communicate well with members and associates.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- USRSA; Certified Stringer (CS)
- Master Racquet Technician (MRT)
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more