Midtown Athletic Club
High School or Equivalent
1760 North Hicks Road
Palatine, IL 60074
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Retail Associate Job in Palatine
Midtown is searching for Retail Associates to assist our members and customers in our shops.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Retail Associates serve as consultants to members and guests. Whether looking for a last minute pair of yoga pants, a tennis racket or athletic shoes, our clientele enjoy knowledgeable and enthusiastic service. Retail Associates play an important role at Midtown, as they build relationships with members and provide a delightful retail experience in a boutique environment.
Retail Associate responsibilities:
- Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise, and provide outstanding customer service
- Operate cash registers, manage financial transactions, and balance drawers
- Direct customers to merchandise within the store
- Ensure that retail space stays uncluttered
- Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers
Retail Associate requirements:
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of people
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.