Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
1555 South Blvd E
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Sales Director Job in Rochester Hills
MIDTOWN is looking for a Sales Director to add to our first class organization.
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring members through movement, community, and personal attention. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Our Sales Directors are skilled leaders reporting directly to the General Managers. They understand the importance of cultivating strong community relationships and building a team of highly productive sales advisors. As a key business partner they are integral to our success by:
- Committing to Gain, Train, and Retain world class sales talent
- Creating and executing effective sales strategies
- Identifying and shaping business opportunities
- Driving membership sales growth by setting challenging goals, measuring progress and holding associates accountable for achieving results
- Monitoring key performance metrics and responding proactively
- Ensuring and enabling the highest levels of professionalism among sales team
- Coaching associates how to have a deep understanding of the club offerings and presenting them in a compelling and consultative manner
- Teaching associates how to develop a strong pipeline of membership prospects including referrals from current members
- Facilitating meaningful partnerships with cross functional departments
- Representing the Midtown brand in a positive and professional manner
Our Sales Directors:
- Have at least three years of sales leadership experience with a proven track record of success, with five years of total sales experience
- Have a comprehensive understanding of consultative sales techniques
- Possess the ability to consistently achieve sales goals and objectives
- Have the ability to inspire and positively influence others
- Are capable of developing mutually beneficial relationships and establishing rapport with a wide variety of people
- Are highly motivated, confident, tenacious and results-driven
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Possess an enthusiastic, professional, and genuine demeanor
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.