Some College Coursework Completed
300 Revere Dr.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Sales Representative Job in Northbrook
Midtown is looking for a Sales Representative to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
Our Sales Representatives are professionally-minded, highly motivated and interested in promoting the healthy lifestyles. As an integral part of our sales team they have a positive impact on the success of our club and the lives of others by:
- Initiating and selling memberships in a consultative manner
- Meeting sales goals and generating leads through prospect, networking, and member referrals
- Promoting and attending club social events
- Committing to sales prospect development
- Serving as club ambassador to local businesses, corporations and community members
Our Sales Representatives:
- Possess strong aptitude for sales or two years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have an appreciation and understanding of tennis and fitness activity and want inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention
- Are highly motivated and communicate effectively
- Are passionate about helping others improve the quality of their lives
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.