Midtown Athletic Club
2211 Waukegan Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Salon Assistant Job in Deerfield
Midtown is searching for Salon Assistants to help pamper our salon clients.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Our Salon Assistants create positive lasting impressions by providing enthusiastic greetings, warm assistance and genuine farewells. Whether taking reservations or helping a guest feel comfortable while waiting for a treatment, they play an important role by exceeding service expectations and providing a sense of belonging.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Maintain spa/salon cleanliness
- Manage inventory
- Assist Guests
- Shampoo Clients
- Checking in orders
- Provide additional support to the Spa team as needed
Salon Assistant Requirements
- A passion for quality service and assistance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous spa experience is strongly preferred
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.