2211 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Sous Chef Job in Bannockburn
Midtown is searching for a Sous Chef to join our world-class food & beverage team.
Our Sous Chef provides guests with a delightful dining experience through their culinary expertise and flair. Whether preparing a main course or designing a seasonal menu, they play an important role by assisting the executive chef with all kitchen operations and ensuring that guest expectations are exceeded.
- At least 5 years of commercial kitchen experience
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen operations
- A degree in a relevant field of study
- A commitment to the highest culinary standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives–and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We're looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more