Midtown Athletic Clubs
200 East Highland Drive
Rochester, NY 14610
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Sports Performance Coach Job in Rochester
Midtown is looking for qualified Sports Performance Coaches to aid and assist in the implementation of our Elite Conditioning Program.
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
- Assisting in the development of an Elite Sports Performance Program
- Assisting in the recruitment of players and coaches
- Attending regular meetings with the Director of Sports Performance, Junior/Tennis Director
- Creating individualized annual performance training programs for athletes
- Planning, organizing and delivering individual and group coaching sessions
- Providing performance coaching session for an average of 15 hours per week
- Monitoring and relating athlete’s progress to athletes and their parents on a regular basis
- Developing micro, meso, and macrocycle programs for athletes
- Contributing to the marketing strategy and promotional campaign
Our Sports Performance Coaches
- Have at least two years of experience in the conditioning field working with youth
- Must possess a NSCA-CPT and or CSCS Certification
- Have the capacity to grow participation in individual and group coaching
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
- MS in health related field
- USAW, FMS Certifications
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
Bring your unique personality to Midtown and strengthen your career.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.