Midtown Athletic Clubs
135 Interstate North Parkway NW
Atlanta, GA 30339
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Tennis Coach Job in Atlanta
Midtown is looking for a Tennis Coach to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the tennis team, our Tennis Coaches encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Increasing visibility of tennis offerings within the community
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Maintaining tennis areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Providing adult, junior, private, semi-private, and group tennis lessons for beginner through advanced level players
- Evaluating student progress and teaching tennis techniques using best practices
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
Our Tennis Coaches:
- Have teaching experience including 10 and under junior development
- Possess one nationally recognized certification in tennis (preferred)
- Possess a NTRP rating of 4.0 or higher and preferably have collegiate playing experience
- Enjoy talking about and promoting the game of tennis
- Possess the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.