Midtown Athletic Club
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
135 Interstate North Parkway NW
Atlanta, GA 30339
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Tennis Director Job in Atlanta
Midtown is looking for a Tennis Director to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
As an integral part of the leadership team, our Tennis Directors:
- Participate in regularly scheduled club leadership team meetings
- Demonstrate sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Increase visibility of tennis offerings within the community
- Engage more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Commit to Gain, Train, and Retain world class tennis talent
- Maintain tennis areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Monitor tennis coach development and career pathway
- Conduct periodic and annual performancereviews of tennis associates
- Develop and participate in tennis programs and events
- Oversee annual tennis budget
Our Tennis Directors have five or more years of teaching and programming experience with at least three years in a managerial capacity. In addition they:
- Maintain at least one nationally recognized tennis certification
- Possess an NTRP rating of 4.5 or higher and preferably have collegiate playing experience
- Are strong leaders with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess exceptional administrative abilities
- Are highly organized, creative, and energetic
- Enjoy talking about and promoting the game of tennis
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30+ hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*To submit an application for this position, please apply online or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org