Midtown Athletic Club
6105 Avenue de Boise
Montreal, QC H3S2V9
Share This Job On:
Apply Now Yoga Instructor Job in Montreal
Midtown is looking for a Yoga Instructor to join our world-class team.
About Our Company
Midtown is a diverse team of individuals committed to inspiring people to transform their lives. This is our purpose, and it drives everything we do. Each associate, whether an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, contributes to our culture. We encourage each other toward personal and professional growth, social engagement, and service to others.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Yoga Instructors encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and with more coaches
- Developing and maintaining yoga areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
Our Yoga Instructors:
- Have at least two years of yoga experience
- Maintain at least one nationally-recognized certification in Yoga and one specialized qualification
- Commit to delivering multiple formats
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in yoga classes
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.