Careers / Featured Jobs
Midtown is looking for Camp Counselors to add to our world-class team.
As an integral part of the member services team, our Camp Counselors inspire young members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Leading children through organized events, activities and sports
- Acting as a positive role model
- Communicating with parents before and after sessions
- Operating under pressure, while ensuring participant safety at all times
- Coordinating and developing exciting youth program
Our Camp Counselors:
- Have previous experience as a teacher, camp counselor or day care worker
- Have an area of youth programming expertise (athletic, creative, or academic)
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills with children and adults
- Have high energy levels and can keep children moving in a variety of activities
- Have patience and are outgoing and friendly
- Possess current certification in lifeguarding and/or water safety instruction
- Are highly organized, energetic, and can multi task
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.