Careers / Featured Jobs
Midtown is looking for Barbers and Hair Stylists to join our world-class spa team.
Our Hair Stylists are courteous professionals interested in promoting the well-being and satisfaction of our members and guests. They are an integral part of our organization and:
- Provide hair treatments in accordance with established procedures
- Are proactive about learning new hair trends and techniques
- Maintain cleanliness of spa areas throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty lines, and secure supplies at end of shift
- Partner with and assist other associates to promote spa services and achieve department goals
- Promote Spa/salon services and sell retail products
- Address needs in a professional, positive and timely manner
Our Hair Stylists:
- Have a minimum of one year of experience as a hair stylist; demonstrating a high level of proficiency
- Demonstrate a high level of client service with courtesy and attentiveness
- Maintain physical image of salon as well as supply inventory
- Promote their own work as well as participation in club programs/events
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Friendly, personable, and passionate about hair
- Great communicator and fantastic with time management skills
- Very reliable and able to work independently
- Excellent technical styling abilities which include blowouts, braids, color, cuts, and formal styling
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.